Clarkston Fourth of July Parade
- Businesses, community organizations, individuals, families and friends are encouraged to participate in the parade as:
walking units, driving an antique vehicle, floats, political entry, musical entry, or animal entry.
- Businesses and political entries have a $40.00 entry fee.
Nonprofits, community organizations, families, individuals and antique cars are free - as long as they are not soliciting something.
- The Parade is approximately 90 minutes long, with approximately 100 entries.
STAGING, PARKING AND OTHER GENERAL INFO*
*see Registration/Entry Form for full list of Rules and Regulations
- The Clarkston Fourth of July Parade will assemble at St. Daniel Catholic Church parking lot.
Line-up times begin at 7:00am.
Large vehicles, if assigned by the committee, will lineup on Valley Park Drive.
All other entries will be in the parking lot at their assigned times.
- All vehicles for an entry should entry the parking lot at the same time.
- There is no parking on the St. Daniel Catholic Church parking lot.
Parents may use the drive through to let students out, but no prolonged stopping at St. Daniel Catholic Church.
- The Clarkston Fourth of July Parade will leave the parking lot sharply at 10:00AM.
Please see the Parade Route for details.
- Parade entries are to stay 25 feet from the next entry for safety sake.
- All candy or items must be gently tossed to visitor's feet.
- The First Announcer's Stage will be at 90 North Main Street where each entry will be introduced as time allows.
- There will be a 21 Gun Salute by the American Legion Post #63 and the singing of the National Anthem by a student from Clarkston High School.
- The Second Announcer's Stage will be on Main Street near Rudy’s Market where each entry will be introduced as time allows.
- Parade ends at Renaissance High School.
Smaller entries, can exit the parade route through the parking gate on the right.
Large vehicles or long trailers, need to continue on Church Street to Cherrylawn Street, make a right turn on Cherrylawn Street to make their way to Waldon Road.
- If entries need to return to the St. Daniel Catholic Church area, please continue on the following route:
- exit Renaissance Parking Lot with a right onto Waldon Rd;
- left on M-15 to Dixie Hwy and turn right;
- continue NW on Dixie Hwy for 3 miles;
- make a right turn on Deerhill Drive (prior to the traffic light at Big Lake Road);
- follow Deerhill Drive through the neighborhood;
- turn left on Dark Lake Drive and an immediate right on Holcomb Rd;
- St. Daniel Catholic Church parking lot area will be on your right.
- Porta potties are located at:
- St. Daniel Catholic Church
- 90 North Main Street
- Main/Washington street parking lot
- Renaissance High School.
For more information, contact the Parade Committee at [email protected].